Okay, here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. You must create 11 new questions for the people you nominate.
4. You must choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. No tag backs to the blog that nominated you, but do leave a comment on their post with the URL of your Liebster post.
First a few random things about me...
- Huge Big Bang Theory Fan
- grew up on a 300 acre farm
- huge ketchup fan...it goes with almost anything
- hate grocery shopping
- pinterest addict
- hate to cook...I seriously screw up everything I try to cook
- obsession with purses
- had lasik surgery (I'm now 20-20)
- huge tech nerd
- am currently addicted to Duck Dynasty
- had 14 roommates in college (not at one time)
Now on to the questions...
1. What was your favorite childhood TV show? I would probably have to say Full House
2. Does your name mean something special? If so, what? Unfortunately not :(
3. What is your favorite lunch to bring to school? A deli wrap with pringles
4. What colors are your classroom? teal and black...I have a zebra/safari decor
5. Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring? Summer
6. What is your favorite type of exercise? I wish I liked to exercise....but if I had to pick I would say playing softball
7. What are you hopeful for? I'm hopeful for a library media job one day
8. Glue bottle or glue stick? stick
9. What is one of your greatest strengths (it's okay to brag! :))? Probably including technology in the classroom...that is my greatest passion I'm not sure if that makes it a strength.
10. Morning person or night? NIGHT
11. What is your favorite day of the whole entire year? Why? Christmas Eve...I love the lights and the suspense well and the Christmas movies!
Here are the 11 blogs that I would love for you to check out!
Here are my questions for you...
- National or International traveler?
- main course or dessert?
- What is the best compliment you've gotten from a student or parent?
- What is your favorite technology to use in the classroom?
- ocean or river?
- Apple or PC?
- What is your favorite first day of school activity?
- What is your favorite holiday dessert?
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go?
- Favorite quote?
- beach or mountains?
Thanks in advance for sharing! I can't wait to read a little more about you all!