Friday, February 1, 2013

fRACTIONS and hIGHER oRDER tHINKING...

Yay!  It is a SNOW day for me!  Sorry I had to start that way!  I love snow days, but even more than that I love Friday Snow Days!!  Anyway I was looking into adding a couple of new things to my TPT store and today was the perfect day for that.

I don't know about your school, but where I reside higher order thinking is huge!  Think about your questions, think about how challenging your questions are, post your questions, etc.  Anyway I had created a Fraction Pack last year for just that...higher order thinking.  So far (to my amazement) it has become my most popular product.  I love you all for that!!  :)

I decided I would throw another product up that was along the same lines and see if you guys could use it too!  I sure hope you can.  This one too focuses on fractions, but it deals with the dreaded wonderful improper fractions, mixed numbers, and problem solving.  If you are interested check it out here!  It is entirely aligned to Common Core for 4th grade and has been a tried and true in my very own 4th grade classroom.




BTW I'm joining TPT for their annual Super Bowl Sale.  All of my items will be 28% off!!



        


Now...I'm off to load my cart!

Dana  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment