Monday, December 10, 2012

12 in 12

It is coming...12/12/12!  How cool is that!  I'm linking up with Little Miss Kindergarten and A Tiny Tiny Teacher to bring you my 12 in 12!  


 All you have to do is think back at your favorites in 2012 and add a few pictures. What a fun way to remember the year, huh!? You can use these prompts if you'd like, or just type up your 12 favorite things! 

Here we go!


12. Favorite movie you watched:  I don't get many movies in, but my favorite would have to be Breaking Dawn.  I'm a huge Twilight fan...read all the books!  
11. Favorite TV series:  This is a tie between Mike and Molly and Grey's Anatomy.  I love my Mike and Molly for the laughs and of course she is a teacher.  I love my Grey's because of the suspense, drama, and the Mcsteamy doctors of course!
10. Favorite restaurant:  Chili's...I know it's odd, but it is a fav!
9. Favorite new thing you tried:  Blogging of course
8. Favorite gift you got: A much needed date weekend away...love my parents for watching the little one!
7. Favorite thing you pinned:  Soooo many things to choose from, but here is my personal favorite
6. Favorite blog post:  I'm new to blogging, but I would have to say my favorite post to write was

I loved this post because I was very pumped to share how excited my students were when we got to make movies.  It was a win-win situation!  
5. Best accomplishment:  The opening of my Teachers Pay Teachers store and my Teacher's Notebook Store.  I never really had thought that I had items that people may be willing to buy that I had created.  I haven't sold a ton, but I'm so humbled and ecstatic that people are buying and liking my materials.  It makes my whole day when I receive an e-mail saying I've sold something!  Love it! 
4. Favorite picture:
I know this picture is my blog button, but it is one of my favorites from 2012 because I actually took this picture (and the aspiring photographer in me was cheering) at the zoo this summer.  I thought it was odd that the giraffe spread his legs so that he could easily reach the water.  It was a sight to see!

3. Favorite memory:  My favorite memory was probably the summer days spent with in the sun enjoying life!
2. Goal for 2013: I would like to become more fit and active
1. One Little Word: Healthy...I want this to be my motto in 2013

Go ahead join in on the party!  It is fun to reflect!

No comments:

Post a Comment