Wednesday, November 21, 2012

tHANK yOU bLOGGING wORLD

In the spirit of the holiday season I couldn't refuse linking up with "Teaching in Room 6" for a thankful linking party.  Since joining the blogging world I am amazed at the many many many things that people put at my finger tips to help me!  I have learned so much!  

I have many finds that I'm thankful for here in the blogging world I don't know exactly where to begin!  I guess I'll begin with my favorite blogs!  Most teaching...one inspirational.  

I {heart} the blogs


-Fourth Grade Frolics

4th Grade Frolics
Love this blog for their "Made It Monday's"...my only problem is I want to make everything!!

-The Teacher Wife

I love this blog because it seems that every time I read a post I learn something!  She has so many awesome ideas it is hard to choose just one!

-Mama Laughlin

This blog I have chosen for inspiration!  She is hilarious, down to earth, and just plain fun to read.  It is based around a weight loss journey, but it is so much more than that!



Jump on in and take a look at these I promise you won't be disappointed!  If you are looking to link up...do it...click the link below.


 


~Dana

1 comment:

  1. Aw....thanks Dana! How sweet! I'm glad your able to get/learn/create something from my little piece of blog land:) Thanks bunches:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete