Saturday, November 17, 2012

sTUFFED wITH tHANKFULNESS lINKY pARTY

Thankfulness is something I can not get enough of this time of year!  So when I saw that "Miss Kindergarten" was having a linky party all about being thankful I jumped on board.

To begin I'm THANKFUL for my amazing little family!  I have a wonderful husband, beautiful healthy child, and I wouldn't want it any other way!  They are my life!

Next, I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for my parents and sister...they were the first to teach me about unconditional love.  They continue each day to show me what strong really looks like. 

Thankful can't even begin to touch how I'm feeling about being able to live each day healthy.  It only takes some uncertainty in life to make you realize exactly how thankful you should really be!  

Last I am thankful and fortunate to get to work with students all day!  Even through the trials and tribulations that come with teaching I can honestly say that I enjoy what I do and look forward to it each day...well okay most days!  I really believe I was called to be a teacher and therefore am very fortunate to live out this avenue of life.



If you want to link up click the link below...come on it's fun!!



~Dana https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNt2Z7k00yM_M19s9LRg8pxKg595WgXcuUUpL81horUqI0uNsxFFGA7D0zLuKeTyKB_Fyq2ktM5l_A7mvOtvpaYfhyoHGfV9T1sUJpjh9LQeq1gokIAC6SErQDYSKPpTdqIo9ynhEuK4o/s220/Live+Learn+Teach+Blog.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment