Monday, October 8, 2012

New Favorite!!

Voki.com has become my knew favorite to use in the classroom! if you haven't heard of voki or know but haven't utilized...then this post its for you! In short voki is a taking avatar. At first I began by actually having the voki to give morning announcement and reminders to my class first thing in the morning. (kids LOVED it) Then I transitioned into making it introduce me at a presentation for student teachers that I did. Once again a hit. Then I wanted to really have my students use it. I created a rubric and gave my students the ropes. They came through with flying colors! It was a wonderful way to integrate the common core and technology into the classroom. I have posted my rubric along with student friendly directions in my teachers pay teachers store...go check out! Live learn teach I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment