Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 ThInGs I CANNOT live without in my classroom

Just reflecting on my crazy day and looking for some thankfulness around the classroom!

5 MUST HAVES

1.  Exacto pencil sharpener
2.  Blue kidney table (it catches everything' but where would I put everything without my blue table LOL)
3.  My activ-board...makes my life and teaching a bit more interesting!1
4.  My cool reading spot chairs...love when it is a reward for a student to get to read in a comfy chair!
5.  Surround sound Mic...really made a difference in my voice effort.

What is your fab 5?  Think this would make a great future linky party...don't think I'm quite ready for that yet!!

2 comments:

  1. I love my Smartboard and twinkle lights. Clip art and fonts would have to be on my list too!

    Thank you for sharing your top 5...I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following! I headed over to your blog and I absolutely love it! I was so inspired by the video on Teaching from the Heart I had to blog about it! If you want to check it out...I included your button and gave you complete credit. I hope you don't mind me sharing it on my blog too! I am a firm believer that we all have bad days, we all have accomplishments, but seldom do we slow down and realize what we do each day and the impact that we have on our students!

    ~Dana
    Live Learn Teach for Life

    ReplyDelete